St. Alphonsus Parish is located at the corner
of Brazier and Munroe in East Kildonan
in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
St. Alphonsus began as a simple wooden structure in 1914
with a population of 145 families.
Our focus has always been
building community reaching out
to our neighbourbood,
our city and the world at large.
St. Alphonsus continues to grow by our sacramental living, participation in liturgy and adapting to the needs of all God's people.