St. Alphonsus Parish is located at the corner of Brazier and Munroe in East Kildonan in Winnipeg, Manitoba.


St. Alphonsus began as a simple wooden structure in 1914 with a population of 145 families.


Our focus has always been building community reaching out to our neighbourbood, our city and the world at large.


St. Alphonsus continues to grow by our sacramental living, participation in liturgy and adapting to the needs of all God's people.